CORSAIR Series 330R Titanium Edition
For at se vore priser skal du være oprettet som kunde: Er du allerede oprettet som kunde skal du logge ind.
Carbide Series® 330R Quiet Mid-Tower Case
Low noise. High performance.
The Carbide Series 330R Quiet PC Case is designed for systems that will go into media rooms, bedrooms, dorm rooms, or any place where both silence and performance are essential. Sound damped doors and panels and clever intake fan design are combined with generous expansion room and builder-friendly features to allow you to build a silent PC that can pack a lot of power for gaming and high-definition media streaming.
Superior sound absorption
The front panel, top panel, and side doors are all lined with noise damping material, and the cleverly designed front intakes help reduce fan noise.
Smart airflow design
The 330R incorporates a direct path between the included 140mm fan and your CPU and GPU, providing cold air directly to the hottest components with less restriction and less noise.
Five fan mount locations
An intake and exhaust fan are included, and you can go from there by installing two 120mm or 140mm fans in the front, and two 120mm or 140mm fans on the top panel.
Front panel USB 3.0
Exploit the screaming speed offered by modern peripherals, and still enjoy backward USB 2.0 compatibility.
Built for system builders
Like all Corsair cases, Carbide Series 330R is designed for fast, neat, and satisfying builds. You get tool-free storage installation, our innovative cable-routing system, easy access low-restriction dust filters, and more features for making assembly, upgrades, and maintenance quick and easy.
About Carbide Series PC Cases
Corsair Carbide Series mid-tower PC cases have the high-end features you need, and nothing you don’t. Designed to be the foundation of awesome yet approachable gaming PCs, they combine the latest technology and ergonomic innovations with lots of room to build and expand, and amazing cooling potential.
- Extensive noise damping material on front door, side panels, and top removable panel to quiet noisy internal components.
- Front door is reversible, with angled air intakes to reflect internal noise away from the user.
- Direct airflow to components – the front 140mm fan is unrestricted by hard drive cages and has a low-restriction dust filter in front for excellent cooling and low noise levels.
- Removable top panel, with top fan mounts pre-drilled for 240mm or 280mm radiator compatibility.
- Up to five separate fan mount locations
- Front: 140mm included (upgradeable to dual 120mm or 140mm)
- Top: Dual 120mm or 140mm
- Rear: 120mm included
- USB 3.0 on front panel with internal motherboard connector
- Four 3.5” / 2.5” hard drive bays with full SSD compatibility.
- Up to 450mm of space for long graphics cards.
- Up to 160mm of space for CPU coolers.
- Cable routing cutouts to keep your cables out of the airflow path.
- Tool free installation of 5.25” and 3.5” drives
Warranty Two years
Dimension 495mm x 210mm x 484mm
MB Support ATX, EATX, Micro ATX, Mini ITX
Expansion Slots 7
Form Factor Mid-tower
Material Steel and plastic
Drive Bays (x3) 5.25”
(x4) 3.5”/2.5” Drive Caddies
Cooling (x1) 140mm Intake fan
(x1) 120mm Intake fan
Front I/O (x2) USB 3.0
Power Supply ATX (not included)
- E-ATX, ATX, Micro ATX and Mini ATX motherboards
- Corsair Carbide Series 330R Quiet Mid Tower Case
- Accessory kit
- Quick Start Guide
Selvom vi gør vort bedste for at give fyldestgørende information, så er billederne kun vejledende, og selve varen er ikke nødvendigvis 100% identisk med det viste billede. Produkter kan være vist med ekstraudstyr der ikke er inkluderet eller i andre form- og farvevarianter. Hvis der er forskel mellem produktoverskrift, beskrivelse og billede, så er det produktoverskriften som gælder. Hvis du er i tvivl, så kontakt os gerne. Vi tager forbehold for trykfejl, ændring af priser og specifikationer uden varsel.